This simple and healthy recipe is great for little kids! Featuring our well-loved Áo for Kids - Unseasoned Fish Collagen Broth, this dish will give your little ones the nutrition they require with ease.
Check out our video or scroll down below for the recipe. Post your culinary creations on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
1 Pack of Áo for Kids - Unseasoned Fish Broth
Cubed Salmon Fillet
Cooked White Rice
Bok Choy or Vegetables of Choice
Sweet Corn, Edamame and Cherry Tomatoes
1. Cook white rice, cut and prep all ingredients and set aside.
2. Defrost broth overnight in fridge. Pour broth into clean pot and bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, add in minced pork and salmon cubes.
4. Add in sweet corn, edamame and cherry tomatoes.
5. Add in bok choy.
6. Add in cooked rice. Stir and simmer for 3 minutes.
7. Once ingredients are well cooked, pour into a bowl. Serve hot and enjoy!
Purchase Áo for Kids - Unseasoned Fish Broth now.