"Life is a combination of magic and pasta." - Federico Fellini, Italian director and screenwriter
Enjoy an effortless meal of Spaghetti alle Vongolé with our Clam & Flower Crab Broth accompanied with the classic mix of olive oil, garlic, chilli and the briny goodness of fresh clams.
Check out our video or scroll down below for the recipe. Post your culinary creation on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
1 Pack of Áo Clam & Flower Crab Broth
Spaghetti or Pasta of Choice
Salt and Black Pepper (To Taste)
1. Defrost broth overnight in fridge.Generously salt a pot of boiling water.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set cooked pasta aside.
3. Sauté garlic and chilli in olive oil. Add a bit of salt for taste.
4. Pour in a bit of white wine and let it simmer.
5. Add in clams and broth then cover with lid.
6. Once clams are cooked, season with black pepper and/or additional salt to taste.
7. Add pasta and sprinkle parsley.
8. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes before plating. Serve hot and enjoy!
Purchase Áo Clam & Flower Crab Broth now.