Looking to make Tom Yum from scratch? Let us help you elevate this Thai classic with a tangy twist, featuring the Áo Tomato Broth as the soup base.
Post your culinary creations on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
1 Pack of Áo Tomato Broth
Choice of Seafood (we recommend prawns or fish slices!)
1 Stalk of Lemongrass
20ml of Fish Sauce
1. Defrost broth overnight in fridge.
2. Cut lemongrass, coriander root and galangal into small pieces and bruise to release more flavour.
3. Stir-fry garlic, shallots and chili padi in a small amount of oil before setting aside.
4. Pour tomato broth into pot and bring to boil.
5. Once boiling, add in all the chopped and stir-fried aromatics from before into pot.
6. Add lime leaves (tear to release even more fragrance) and cherry tomatoes as well.
7. Add in seafood and cook through.
8. Once ingredients are cooked, squeeze lime juice and pour fish sauce over the soup. Serve hot and enjoy!
Tip: Switch out the minced pork with minced firm tofu for a vegetarian option.
Purchase the limited edition Áo Tomato Broth now.