Post your culinary creations on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
1 Pack of Áo Tomato Broth
Fresh Peeled Prawns
Chopped Bell Peppers
Chopped Celery Butter or Choice of Oil
1. Ensure fresh clams have been cleaned thoroughly. Defrost broth overnight in fridge.
2. Sauté vegetables in butter until cooked.
3. Pour in tomato broth and add in prawns and clams.
4. Cover pan or pot with lid and continue to simmer until clams open.
5. Once ingredients are well cooked, pour into a bowl and garnish with choice of greens. Serve hot and enjoy!
Tip: Switch the butter to olive oil and remove prawns and clams with a variety of your favourite vegetables.
Purchase the limited edition Áo Tomato Broth now.