Post your culinary creations on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
1 Pack of Áo Tomato Broth
Soft Tofu Cubes
Thick Bee Hoon or Choice of Noodles
Chopped Spring Onions
Soy Sauce and Rice Wine
1. Defrost broth overnight in fridge.
2. Pan-fry the minced pork with the soy sauce and rice wine, then set aside.
3. Pour tomato broth into pot and bring to boil.
4. Add in soft tofu cubes and noodles.
5. Once ingredients are well cooked, pour contents into a bowl and garnish with the minced pork, chopped tomatoes and spring onions. Serve hot and enjoy!
Tip: Switch out the minced pork with minced firm tofu or plant-based meats for a vegan dish.
Purchase the limited edition Áo Tomato Broth now.