Craving something sour, spicy and flavourful? Our Tom Yum Seafood Stew using the Áo Clam & Flower Crab Broth comes with a kick that will be sure to wow your tastebuds!
Check out our video or scroll down below for the recipe. Post your culinary creations on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
Add more oomph to this dish with our Prawn & Lobster Broth! Grab the Áo Broth x Dish the Fish bundle specially for Tom Yum Seafood Stew, including the Prawn & Lobster Broth and a range of fresh seafood such as prawns, squid and black cod slices here.
1 Pack of Áo Clam & Flower Crab Broth
Tom Yum Paste
Black Cod Slices (also available via Áo Broth x Dish the Fish)
Bok Choy or Vegetables of Choice
Fish Sauce (To Taste)
1. Defrost broth overnight in fridge. Boil defrosted broth in pot. Add tom yum paste into boiling broth and stir to dissolve.
2. Add in fish slices and clams.
3. Add in a bit of fish sauce to taste.
4. Add in cooked prawns.
5. Add in mushrooms and bok choy last.
6. Plate everything into a bowl. Serve hot and enjoy!
Purchase Áo Clam & Flower Crab Broth now.