Craving something sour, spicy and flavourful? Our Tom Yum Seafood Stew using the Áo Clam & Flower Crab Broth comes with a kick that will be sure to wow your tastebuds!
Check out our video or scroll down below for the recipe. Post your culinary creations on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
1 Pack of Áo Clam & Flower Crab Broth
Tom Yum Paste
Bok Choy or Vegetables of Choice
Fish Sauce (To Taste)
1. Defrost broth overnight in fridge. Boil defrosted broth in pot. Add tom yum paste into boiling broth and stir to dissolve.
2. Add in fish slices and clams.
3. Add in a bit of fish sauce to taste.
4. Add in cooked prawns.
5. Add in mushrooms and bok choy last.
6. Plate everything into a bowl. Serve hot and enjoy!