Check out our video or scroll down below for the recipe. Post your culinary creations on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
1 Pack of Áo Prawn & Lobster Broth
Yellow Noodles or Noodles of Choice
Kang Kong / Water Spinach
Sliced Chilli and Fried Shallots (Garnish)
1. Defrost broth overnight in fridge. Cut and prep all ingredients and set aside.
2. Blanch pork ribs, kang kong, bean sprouts, noodles and prawns separately. Set aside.
3. Boil defrosted broth in pot.
4. Add in pork ribs and prawns to pot. Add seasoning to taste if required.
5. Plate noodles, kang kong and bean sprouts.
6. Place pork ribs and prawns around bowl, then pour in broth.
7. Add garnishes to liking. Serve hot and enjoy!
Purchase Áo Prawn & Lobster Broth now.