Check out our video or scroll down below for the recipe. Post your culinary creations on our website as a review or tag @aobroth on your socials and get featured on our pages!
1 Pack of Áo Clam & Flower Crab Broth
Dried Seaweed Sheet (Garnish)
Spring Onions and White Sesame Seeds (Garnish)
1. Bake chashu slices for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Defrost broth overnight in fridge. Boil defrosted broth in pot.
3. Cook noodles in broth, remove noodles and set aside in bowl.
4. Add in miso paste to broth and adjust to taste.
5. Add in mushroooms and corn. Once cooked, place atop noodles in bowl.
6. Pour broth into bowl and place chashu slices on top.
7. Add garnishes to liking. Serve hot and enjoy!